ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Address in ANR0406I message

2012-06-01 15:50:14
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Address in ANR0406I message
From: "Vandeventer, Harold [BS]" <Harold.Vandeventer AT KS DOT GOV>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 19:44:07 +0000
I fight firewall issues with a couple of tests.

From the TSM server:
        PING <IPofNode>
        TELNET <IPofNode> <ListeningPort>

Typically, the node is listening on 1501 I believe.  It should be specified in
the node dsm.opt file.

Try stopping/starting the nodes TSM Scheduler service, then try the TELNET
again.

If PING works, but the TELNET doesn't, you've likely got a firewall block.

Harold Vandeventer
Systems Programmer
State of Kansas - Department of Administration - Office of Information
Technology Services
Harold.Vandeventer AT ks DOT gov
(785) 296-0631