ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM4VE NBD data path

2012-06-01 14:00:54
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM4VE NBD data path
From: "Stackwick, Stephen" <Stephen.Stackwick AT ICFI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 17:49:06 +0000
Stefan,

The proxy/backup server/datamover/whateverIBMiscallingitnow is not a VM, so
hotadd is not an option. Agree that NBD isn't ideal, but the customer has NAS
VM storage, so it's either NBD or hotadd.

Steve

STEPHEN STACKWICK | Senior Consultant | 301.518.6352 (m) | Stephen.Stackwick AT
icfi DOT com | icfi.com
ICF INTERNATIONAL | 410 E. Pratt Street Suite 2214, Baltimore, MD 21202 |
410.539.1135 (o)