ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Different treatment of ANS and ANE messages in the server activity log

2012-05-31 07:52:29
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Different treatment of ANS and ANE messages in the server activity log
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 07:40:24 -0400
The ANS message appears in the activity log if the corresponding ANE
message does not exist in the server's message catalog. This can occur if
your TSM client is newer, and issues messages that do not exist in the
older server's message catalog.

Best regards,

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Tivoli Storage Manager Client Product Development
Level 3 Team Lead
Internal Notes e-mail: Andrew Raibeck/Hartford/IBM@IBMUS

http://www.ibm.com/support/entry/portal/Overview/Software/Tivoli/Tivoli_Storage_Manager

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 2012-05-31
05:18:48: