ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] DATA Corruption using Deduplication in TSM 6.3.1.1 WARNING

2012-05-30 03:29:34
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] DATA Corruption using Deduplication in TSM 6.3.1.1 WARNING
From: Steven Langdale <steven.langdale AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 08:23:58 +0100
Ray,  on top of what Remco posted, woudl you also post your call ref?

I'm about to implement a new 6.3 environ using dedupe so would like to
press our IBM technical rep on the issue.  You never know, with a few
people asking about it, it mya get fixed quicker.

Best of luck with your issue though!

Steven