ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] DATA Corruption using Deduplication in TSM 6.3.1.1 WARNING

2012-05-30 02:14:01
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] DATA Corruption using Deduplication in TSM 6.3.1.1 WARNING
From: Remco Post <r.post AT PLCS DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 08:08:45 +0200
Hi Ray,

Thanks for the warning.

I was wondering if you could tell us a bit more about this TSM server. Is it a
converted 5.5 server? At which 6.x level did you start using TSM version 6 for
this server, 6.1, 6.2 or 6.3? Do the errors occur with any particular kind of
data? Is it 'old' data, or fresh data recently written to TSM? Are you able to
restore the files from copypool if this error occurs?

--
Met vriendelijke groeten/Kind Regards,

Remco Post
r.post AT plcs DOT nl