ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Tsm versions in production

2012-05-25 14:20:27
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Tsm versions in production
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 13:42:52 -0400
All of my 6.x servers are a mix of the levels you mentioned, all in
production.  6.1.5.100 (RHEL5), 6.2.3.100 (RHEL6), 6.2.4 (just upgraded
from 6.2.3.100-RHEL5), 6.2.3.000 (RHEL6) and just put up my first
6.3.1.000 on RHEL6  (saw too many discussions about 6.3.0 so jumped to the
latest before opening to users/production.  I am upgrading the remaining
6.2.3 to 6.2.4, soon, since I have seen a few minor issues addressed in
the latest and greatest 6.2).  Not quite ready to move/upgrade all 6.2 to
6.3 since there are still a few major "bumps" but they seem to be mostly
related to replication, which I currently don't have any plans for and
will wait until they get all the kinks worked out before I do.

I can't say I have seen any real stability issues, one way or the other.

Zoltan Forray
TSM Software & Hardware Administrator
Virginia Commonwealth University
UCC/Office of Technology Services