ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] V5.5 -> V6.2.3 Move - Chicken-and-Egg Question

2012-04-23 12:27:57
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] V5.5 -> V6.2.3 Move - Chicken-and-Egg Question
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 12:08:34 -0400
Thanks for the thoughts/idea.  Neither the original nor new/replacement
server have SAN/fibre connections other than tape drives, so I can not use
this method.  But the basics of what I am doing is the same so if the new
server doesn't work-out, I can switch networking back to the old.

Zoltan Forray
TSM Software & Hardware Administrator
Virginia Commonwealth University
UCC/Office of Technology Services