ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Upgrading server version to 6.3

2012-04-17 10:13:07
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Upgrading server version to 6.3
From: "Vandeventer, Harold [BS]" <Harold.Vandeventer AT DA.KS DOT GOV>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 14:11:05 +0000
Thanks for the detail.  Not exactly the same issue.

I was trying to upgrade Monitoring from 6.3.0 to 6.3.1.

The log files were not recording ANY meaningful information.

Currently, the PMR advice was to uninstall 6.3 Monitoring and install fresh
with 6.3.1.

Did that, but don't consider that acceptable in a production environment.  I'm
working on a test system and can do about anything I want.

Got 6.3.1 installed, but haven't had time to configure it and then attempt an
upgrade to 6.3.1 Admin Center on that same server.

Harold Vandeventer
Systems Programmer
State of Kansas - Department of Administration - Office of Information
Technology Services
Harold.Vandeventer AT da.ks DOT gov
(785) 296-0631