ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Antwort: [ADSM-L] Question about Tsm replication on V6.3

2012-04-16 03:14:49
Subject: [ADSM-L] Antwort: [ADSM-L] Question about Tsm replication on V6.3
From: Alexander Heindl <alexander.heindl AT GENERALI DOT AT>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 09:12:21 +0200
you need to use "remove replnode xxx" on both servers.

Regards,
Alex Heindl

Von:        Robert Ouzen <rouzen AT UNIV.HAIFA.AC DOT IL>
An:        ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Datum:        16.04.2012 08:32
Betreff:        [ADSM-L] Question about Tsm replication on V6.3
Gesendet von:        "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>

Hi

I have just test the new feature on TSM server 6.3 "Tsm Replication" on my test environment , works fine very pleased …

A little question when trying to delete the nodename who was replicated  on the  target server , I always get that ii can't be remove still in replicate status

I update the node on both side( Source an target) with replstate=disabled

I also set replserver with none parameter to reset it on the source server
I reset crossdefine off on both side (Source, Target)

But still can't remove the node on the target server !

Regards Robert