ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Data Domain community resources?

2012-04-08 01:04:31
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Data Domain community resources?
From: Amos TSM <amos.adsm AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2012 08:02:59 +0300
No, but I'd like to FIND one

-----Original Message-----
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU] On Behalf Of
Allen S. Rout
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2012 5:18 PM
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Subject: [ADSM-L] Data Domain community resources?

So there's enough TSM use of DD, and TSM admins using DD, that we've had a
few conversations about them here.  But really, they're kind of off topic
for this list.

Do any of you know about a similar list / community / whatever focused on DD
issues?  I'm interested in doing some comparing of notes, specifically on
Oracle questions.  I'm not chasing

If your response to this is "No, but I'd like to FIND one", then please
reply to me off the list; if sufficient numbers do so, I'll gin up a list
here.

- Allen S. Rout