ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] AW: [ADSM-L] Checking what packages are installed on suse sles10

2012-03-31 05:22:03
Subject: [ADSM-L] AW: [ADSM-L] Checking what packages are installed on suse sles10
From: Ullrich Mänz <umaenz AT FUM DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 11:21:21 +0200
Possibly, you've got the answer already. If not: as root run 'rpm -qa | grep -e
TIV -e gsk' - that will list all TSM BA client packages.
Normally, There is no need to remove the gsk packages.

Ullrich Mänz
Teamleader IBM System z

FRITZ & MACZIOL Software und Computervertrieb GmbH
Ludwig Str. 180D, 63067 Offenbach, Germany

Mobil:  +49 170 7678434
Fax:  +49 69 38013500 10

Web: http://www.fum.de

Amtsgericht Ulm, Handelsregister-Nummer: HRB 1936
Geschäftsführer: Heribert Fritz, Frank Haines