ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 6.2 Administration Center

2012-03-27 19:14:43
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 6.2 Administration Center
From: Gergana V Markova <gmarkova AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 16:07:58 -0700
Regarding the  FireFox error mentioned:
   Error 500: SRVE0295E: Error reported:

Reloading the FF browser page (F5) typically resolves that problem and
handles the navigation.

Thanks.

Regards/Pozdravi, Gergana

| |      ~\\  !  //~
| |   ( ( 'o . o' ) )    Imagination can change the equation . .
| |        (  w  )
| |  Gergana V Markova       gmarkova AT us.ibm DOT com
| | (+1 US) 520 799 5716    T/L 321-5716
| |  IBM Tivoli Storage Manager(TSM) - Server Development

From:
Neil Schofield <neil.schofield AT YORKSHIREWATER.CO DOT UK>
To:
ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu
Date:
03/15/2012 04:26 AM
Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 6.2 Administration Center

services with TSM AC 6.3.0 is here:
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?crawler=1&uid=swg1IC80444

I've confirmed that it is resolved in AC 6.3.1.

The problems I've experienced in Chrome and Firefox are:
- Nodes and tabs not displayed correctly on Client Nodes and Backup Sets
page
- Server Properties links on Manage Servers page give the following
errors:
Error 500: SRVE0295E: Error reported: 500

Regards
Neil Schofield
Technical Leader
Yorkshire Water Services Ltd.

Spotted a leak?
If you spot a leak please report it immediately. Call us on 0800 57 3553
or go to http://www.yorkshirewater.com/leaks

Get a free water saving pack
Don't forget to request your free water and energy saving pack, it could
save you money on your utility bills and help you conserve water.
http://www.yorkshirewater.com/savewater

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may also be legally
privileged. The contents are intended for recipient only and are subject
to the legal notice available at http://www.keldagroup.com/email.htm
Yorkshire Water Services Limited
Registered Office Western House, Halifax Road, Bradford, BD6 2SZ
Registered in England and Wales No 2366682