ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TSM 5.5.1.0 Management Console - Email

2012-03-26 14:08:16
Subject: [ADSM-L] TSM 5.5.1.0 Management Console - Email
From: "Leonard, Matthew" <Matthew.Leonard AT ATLASAIR DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 18:04:14 +0000
All,

We are changing our exchange environment over to 2010 and notice that the
reports that are sent out are being sent through our old Exchange environment.
I looked in the TSM Management Console, and don't see where I could set the
exchange server.  Just email address to send to.  Does anyone know where to
change the exchange server that the email is being sent to?

Matthew J. Leonard
Network Infrastructure Administrator
AtlasAir Worldwide Holdings
Matthew.Leonard AT AtlasAir DOT com<mailto:Matthew.Leonard AT AtlasAir DOT com>
Office: 914.701.8715