ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 6.2 Administration Center

2012-03-15 18:59:43
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 6.2 Administration Center
From: Grant Street <grants AT AL.COM DOT AU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 09:53:15 +1100
FYI
Redhat have moved their supported browser to firefox 10.0.3esr as per
their latest security advisory RHSA-2012:0387-1
https://rhn.redhat.com/rhn/errata/details/Details.do?eid=14334

On 16/03/12 00:27, Vandeventer, Harold [BS] wrote:
Thanks for the link Neil.

I'm using Firefox 3.6.24.

I'm not seeing the issues you have re Nodes and Tabs on Client Nodes and Backup
Sets.
Also don't have your  Error 500 Manage Servers.

The only problem I've seen on Admin 6.3 Manage Servers is moving to a second
server from the same Manage Servers tab. Example:
- Open Manage Servers, see all servers in list.
- Pick one (Server Properties).
- Work on it for awhile, Activity Log, whatever.
- Click OK or Cancel to close that server.
- the Tab returns to the original list of servers.
- Pick another server.
- Searching within the activity log creates a PortletException error.
- Any other work (Sessions, database/log, admin schedules) seems to work fine.

Closing the Manage Servers tab and restarting it always lets me pick a server
and search Activity Log.... seems to be only when I'm searching the log on the
second server to be chosen that the error occurs.

Harold Vandeventer
Systems Programmer
State of Kansas - Department of Administration - Office of Information
Technology Services
Harold.Vandeventer AT da.ks DOT gov
(785) 296-0631