ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 6.2 server restarts

2012-03-15 16:25:12
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 6.2 server restarts
From: "Vandeventer, Harold [BS]" <Harold.Vandeventer AT DA.KS DOT GOV>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 20:14:33 +0000
Our servers, all Windows, run with a once/month restart.  That happens when I
apply Windows updates.

Not all Windows updates require a boot, but I take advantage of the event to do
a quick restart while clients are aware I'm doing maintenance.

Harold Vandeventer
Systems Programmer
State of Kansas - Department of Administration - Office of Information
Technology Services
Harold.Vandeventer AT da.ks DOT gov
(785) 296-0631