ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Ang: [ADSM-L] Multiple restore session fails in TSM5.3 on AIX5.5

2012-03-15 07:58:58
Subject: [ADSM-L] Ang: [ADSM-L] Multiple restore session fails in TSM5.3 on AIX5.5
From: Daniel Sparrman <daniel.sparrman AT EXIST DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 11:38:13 +0100
You have a restartable restore saved in the TSM server.

Do a "q restore" on your TSM server prompt and you will see it.

Until you have either a) restarted the restore from where you left off b)
cancelled the restartable restore, you wont be able to initiate a new restore.

Regards

Daniel

Daniel Sparrman
Exist i Stockholm AB