ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] SV: migration threads for random access pool and backups issue

2012-03-14 02:15:24
Subject: [ADSM-L] SV: migration threads for random access pool and backups issue
From: Christian Svensson <Christian.Svensson AT CRISTIE DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 06:07:30 +0000
Hi Wanda,
Glad to see you at Pulse, but I got a similar problem here in Sweden where the
migration only use one process during migration.
I was thinking of to open a PMR to understand why it only use one drive.

Best Regards
Christian Svensson

Cell: +46-70-325 1577
E-mail: Christian.Svensson AT cristie DOT se
CPU2TSM Support: http://www.cristie.se/cpu2tsm-supported-platforms