ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 6.2 Administration Center > supported browsers

2012-03-13 21:37:05
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 6.2 Administration Center > supported browsers
From: Grant Street <grants AT AL.COM DOT AU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 12:30:47 +1100
There are RFE's for firefox
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rfe/execute?use_case=viewRfe&CR_ID=14315
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rfe/execute?use_case=viewRfe&CR_ID=17574
and IE
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rfe/execute?use_case=viewRfe&CR_ID=12137

It's crazy in this day and age that the browser version is so important in a TSM web application.

Grant

On 14/03/12 09:06, Gergana V Markova wrote:
Michael,

IE7 is actually supported for Admin Center 6.2 -- as per section
Additional Software:

MS Internet Explorer starting with 6.0 is supported with Java 1.5.0. MS
Internet Explorer 8.0 and later is not currently supported. ​

What are the issues you are seeing with IE7 for Admin Center 6.2?
Alternatively,  IE8 is supported in AC 6.3. That version also supports
FF3.5 and 3.6.

IE9 or Chrome are not supported yet.

Thanks.

Regards/Pozdravi, Gergana