ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Export issue unavailable tapes causing the exports to suspend themselves

2012-03-06 15:42:52
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Export issue unavailable tapes causing the exports to suspend themselves
From: George Huebschman <george.huebschman AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 15:42:09 -0500
I suspect there is nothing wrong with your volumes...there could be though.
It is hard to beat Richard Sims' advice.
Check the actlog(s) of the server and or library manager for error and
warning messages related to tapes/paths/drives.
You could also check the system log of the host system for error messages
(errpt in AIX will show some errors for tape drives.)

--
George Huebschman
Cell 410 522-8581

"When you have a choice, spend money where you would prefer to work if you
had NO choice."