ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Deployment Engine Failed to initialize

2012-02-28 16:59:49
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Deployment Engine Failed to initialize
From: Ray Carlson <rlcarlson AT ANL DOT GOV>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 15:54:47 -0600
I have a few Solaris 9 5.5.3 clients and some Linux 5.5.1 clients working with
a 6.3.0 server.  their just not supported.
Be aware that NODE REPLICATION of a 6.3.0 Client to a 6.3.0 Server will
sometimes fail because of wanting data from your offsite DR tapes.  IBM is
supposedly working on a fix, but does not have an time estimate.  Meanwhile,
there is no known workaround.
Ray