ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Antwort: Re: [ADSM-L] Antwort: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 5.5 : NAS share folder backup from TSM client

2012-02-16 17:30:49
Subject: [ADSM-L] Antwort: Re: [ADSM-L] Antwort: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 5.5 : NAS share folder backup from TSM client
From: Thorsten Burghardt <thorsten.burghardt AT KBS DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 14:08:07 +0100
Is your Filer connected to the AD?

Add the Domain-Admin to the local admin-group of your filer.

useradmin domainuser add DOMAIN\USERNAME -g "Administrators"

That will fix your problem.

Von:    Remco Post <r.post AT PLCS DOT NL>
An:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Datum:  16.02.12 13:43
Betreff:        Re: [ADSM-L] Antwort: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 5.5 : NAS share
folder backup from TSM client
Gesendet von:   "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>

I've been running the backup as a domain admin, still no go.

On 16 feb. 2012, at 08:46, Thorsten Burghardt wrote:

> Hi,
>
> you need to add the User who is running the Scheduler to a Admin-Group
on
> the filer.
> If you're using an AD-User you need to add the Windows SID. You can
lookup
> on the filer with "cifs lookup DOMAIN\USER"
>
> Good luck
> Thorsten
>

> Von:    Remco Post <r.post AT PLCS DOT NL>
> An:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
> Datum:  16.02.12 07:59
> Betreff:        Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 5.5 : NAS share folder backup from TSM
> client
> Gesendet von:   "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>
>

> Hi,
>
> me too, me too ;-)
>
> I've seen this message, it's a problem for me too, but unfortunately
I've

www.750jahre.info +++++