ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Export node and management classes

2012-02-16 17:21:12
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Export node and management classes
From: "Prather, Wanda" <wPrather AT ICFI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 16:21:32 +0000
Yes.

-----Original Message-----
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU] On Behalf Of
Steven Langdale
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 6:24 PM
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Subject: [ADSM-L] Export node and management classes

Hi All

I can't seem to find a definitive answer on this one, so thought I'd ask the
wider group.

I have some nodes i'd like to export from one instance to another.  The nodes
use 3-4 different managemant classes and also some archive data with
7 year retention.

If I have a target domain with all the correct management classes, all named
the same, and create the node name on this domain, will everything get rebound
correctly?  i.e. will my archive data still be intact and maintain the same
retention?

Thanks

Steven