ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Help! Select statement syntax for legal reasons

2012-02-09 12:29:35
Subject: [ADSM-L] Help! Select statement syntax for legal reasons
From: "Moyer, Joni M" <joni.moyer AT HIGHMARK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 17:22:59 +0000
Hi Everyone,

I have a situation where someone wants to know what tapes particular people's
backup data is on for our TDP for Mail backups for the time period from 7/08 -
1/09.  The TSM client names are LNBRTZM3*5YR and the mail filesystem location
is: mailx and the .nsf file names we are looking for are the training*.nsf and
we need to know what tapes the data is on.

LNBRTZM335YR, mail1\training.nsf

LNBRTZM355YR, mail2\training2.nsf

Does anyone know what the syntax of this select statement would be to find this
information?  Any help is greatly appreciated as I was told I need this
information by EOD and I'm not quite sure how to gather this from the TSM
server side.  My TSM server is on AIX and is at 5.5.5.0.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Joni