ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM in AIX WPARS

2012-01-25 02:25:38
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM in AIX WPARS
From: Remco Post <r.post AT PLCS DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 08:20:04 +0100
I don't think there are any major issues, but if you need access to tape drives
you must have physical HBA's in each WPAR if you want to run an officially
supported configuration. Virtual HBA's work, but are not officially supported,
so if you run into any issues you might be on your own.

--
Met vriendelijke groeten/Kind Regards,

Remco Post
r.post AT plcs DOT nl