ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Deleting STG POOL

2012-01-23 13:09:50
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Deleting STG POOL
From: "Vandeventer, Harold [BS]" <Harold.Vandeventer AT DA.KS DOT GOV>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 12:03:19 -0600
Thanks to everyone for the continued suggestions.

The DEL VOL <volname> DISCARD=NO was successful, deleted the volumes without
any issues.

I had tried various reclaim/migrate tasks, Q CONTENT, etc; everything implied
they were empty.

It boils down to why didn't the volumes get deleted when the initial reclaim
processes ran.

Thanks again for all the suggestions.

Harold Vandeventer
Systems Programmer
State of Kansas - Department of Administration - Office of Information
Technology Services
Harold.Vandeventer AT da.ks DOT gov
(785) 296-0631