ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Offsite copypool question

2012-01-19 22:27:22
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Offsite copypool question
From: Paul_Dudley <pdudley AT ANL.COM DOT AU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 14:24:22 +1100

I checked the BA GUI and the database files are not being backed up. However
when I ran "q occupancy" I can see that these node names for these SQL database
backups are in the wrong storage pool -  BKPLTO4POOL. When I query these node
names the platform is TDP MSSQL Win32, and the Optionset is SQL_SERVERS. Note
that it is not all of the SQL servers that are this way, some show the correct
Storage Pool via the "q occupancy" command.

How can I change the SQL Servers that are incorrect to be backed up into the
correct storage pool?

Thanks
Paul

ANL - Regional Carrier of the Year 2011 - Containerisation International

ANL DISCLAIMER

This e-mail and any file attached is confidential, and intended solely to the
named add
ressees. Any unauthorised dissemination or use is strictly prohibited. If you
received
this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail
from your s
ystem. Please do not copy, use or make reference to it for any purpose, or
disclose its
 contents to any person.