ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Generate backupset error issue

2012-01-18 13:19:39
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Generate backupset error issue
From: "Hughes, Timothy" <Timothy.Hughes AT OIT.STATE.NJ DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 12:50:12 -0500
Thanks shaw,

These are emergency backupsets we are running because we can't lose any data,
so were not looking to do a TOC for them now. I just need to create them for
several servers.

Thanks, yes the backup_set_name_prefix was missing from the command.  I finally
got the command (below) however the backup set failed

Generate backupset govsrv3x1 Boveofront31Bkup devclass=lto3class scratch=yes
retention=nolimit  (SESSION: 1304679)

ANR3503E Generation of backup set for GOVSRV3X1 asBoveofront31Bkup.709804709
(data type File) failed.