ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Testing conversion of V5.5 to V6.3

2012-01-12 10:41:48
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Testing conversion of V5.5 to V6.3
From: Paul Zarnowski <psz1 AT CORNELL DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 10:38:39 -0500
Zoltan,

That's exactly what we did - test on a restored copy of a v5 database.  We used
restore db, but a snapshot should also work.  If you have the resources, I
suggest doing this testing as it should give you a better idea of what problems
you might run into and how long it will take.  Doing these test runs allowed
our upgrades to go very smoothly.

..Paul

--
Paul Zarnowski                            Ph: 607-255-4757
Manager, Storage Services                 Fx: 607-255-8521