ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] - Exchange 2010 Restores

2012-01-05 10:02:25
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] - Exchange 2010 Restores
From: "Leonard, Matthew" <Matthew.Leonard AT ATLASAIR DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 14:52:44 +0000
Yes, this is what I needed.  Thanks You

Matthew J. Leonard
Network Infrastructure Administrator
AtlasAir Worldwide Holdings
Matthew.Leonard AT AtlasAir DOT com
Office: 914.701.8715

-----Original Message-----
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU] On Behalf Of
Del Hoobler
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2012 2:27 PM
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

Hi Matt,

I am not sure I understand the actual problem you are having, but you can
launch the GUI pointing at a different options file.

For example:

        tdpexc /tsmoptfile=XDCUserStore6.opt

If I did not address the problem you are having, please clarify.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 01/04/2012
07:31:06 AM: