ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Antwort: Re: [ADSM-L] Antwort: Re: [ADSM-L] Sources of discrepancy between FILE volume size on disk and reported space?'copystgpool=[yadda]'

2012-01-05 02:27:36
Subject: [ADSM-L] Antwort: Re: [ADSM-L] Antwort: Re: [ADSM-L] Sources of discrepancy between FILE volume size on disk and reported space?'copystgpool=[yadda]'
From: Alexander Heindl <alexander.heindl AT GENERALI DOT AT>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 08:21:52 +0100
yes, I mean 'copystgpool=[yadda]'.
well, I experienced this myself within a PMR.
the problem is the "data movement".
it's not the same, and therefore the pool is removed from the list of copypools.
sadly have no more detailed information on this, maybe ask IBM...

I'm using nonblocked pools myself as a Content Manager target.

Regards, Alex