ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] BA STGP question

2011-12-17 10:27:12
Subject: [ADSM-L] BA STGP question
From: "Stackwick, Stephen" <sStackwick AT ICFI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 15:24:19 +0000
Now for a question on the gory details of BA STGP processing:

Specifically, if the source storagepool is updated during BA STGP processing,
does the new data get backed up, or is it more of a "snap" process, where only
data that was in the pool at the start of BA STGP get copied to the target
pool? Or maybe, something in between.

I guess I could do an experiment, but thought I'd check here first to see if
anyone had already done so....

Steve

STEPHEN STACKWICK | Senior Consultant | 301.518.6352 (m) | sstackwick AT icfi
DOT com<mailto:sstackwick AT icfi DOT com> | icfi.com<http://www.icfi.com/>
ICF INTERNATIONAL | 410 E. Pratt Street Suite 2214, Baltimore, MD 21202 |
410.539.1135 (o)