ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] very urgent advice from you people ! regarding DB % 99 full

2011-12-08 11:43:30
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] very urgent advice from you people ! regarding DB % 99 full
From: "Meunier, Yann" <yann.meunier AT CAISSEDESDEPOTS DOT FR>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 15:41:32 +0000
Hold all activity on your server !

Disable sessions !

And after add your device.

But your DB is already too large !

Make your volume with Smitty storage then LVM then LV then Add a Logical Volume

Don’t forget to make your device in Raw format !

After for allocate your device(s)

On tsm :

For a "primary" volume
Define dbvol /dev/rmtlk....
For a copy sync volume
Define dbcopy your_dbvolprimary your_dbvolcopy

After define make a extend db with your wishes for space

Best regards,

Yann MEUNIER