ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TSM doesnt see httpd.exe to backup

2011-12-07 07:21:27
Subject: [ADSM-L] TSM doesnt see httpd.exe to backup
From: "Schaub, Steve" <steve_schaub AT BCBST DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 07:17:38 -0500
Tsm server 5.5.5.2
Windows client 6.2.3.0

I'm at our DR exercise and having trouble with a group of servers that use
WebSphere.  From what we can gather, the httpd.exe (apache) file didn't restore
when we brought back the data drive on any of these servers.

When I look at the prod server back home, I can see the file, but it is not in
tsm.  Performing a command line incr or sel on the directory doesn't result in
the file being backed up, and when I use the gui, the file doesn't show up at
all.

I've combed through our inclexcl rules and don't see anything that would
prevent the backup (there are other .exe files in the particular directory that
are getting backed up).  The file is not marked as "hidden" or anything special.

Anyone seen anything like this?

Thanks,

Steve Schaub
Please see the following link for the BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee E-mail
disclaimer:  http://www.bcbst.com/email_disclaimer.shtm