ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Windows Batch for Admin Jobs.

2011-12-06 22:08:41
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Windows Batch for Admin Jobs.
From: "Prather, Wanda" <wPrather AT ICFI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 03:01:56 +0000
Just a suggestion:
I think you'll get a lot more function, flexibility, and help if you wrap it in
perl.
Active perl for Windows is free, open source, and safe - doesn't install a
single .dll file.
I started writing perl for batch TSM tasks because all I have to do is change /
to \ and I can run it on either platform.