ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] SV: Exchange 2010 TDP Backups - SQL reporting queries

2011-11-27 06:37:17
Subject: [ADSM-L] SV: Exchange 2010 TDP Backups - SQL reporting queries
From: Christian Svensson <Christian.Svensson AT CRISTIE DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 11:23:29 +0000
Hi Matt,
We have a small tool that can send any text string in to TSM Activity Log.
In that way can you end of each batch job pull out the last couple of lines and
send it in to your Activity Log and make sure your backups works fine or not.

Please let me know if you want to know more.

Best Regards
Christian Svensson

Cell: +46-70-325 1577
E-mail: Christian.Svensson AT cristie DOT se
Supported Platform for CPU2TSM::
http://www.cristie.se/cpu2tsm-supported-platforms