ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TSM 6.2.1 ANR2032E RESTORE DB: Command failed - internal ser

2011-11-16 19:26:07
Subject: [ADSM-L] TSM 6.2.1 ANR2032E RESTORE DB: Command failed - internal ser
From: darthlord <tsm-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 16:19:28 -0800
Thank you all, we4ll consider to upgrade TSM 6.2.3. Meanwhile, we found that if
we run the command setting tsminst1 user the logs are completely recovered, and
TSM starts smoothly:

dsmserv -u tsminst1 -i /home2/tsminst1/tsminst1 restore db todate=11/11/2011
source=dbbackup recoverydir=/tivoli/archivelog activelogdir=/tivoli/activelog &

# nohup timex dsmserv -u tsminst1 -i /home2/tsminst1/tsminst1 restore db
todate=11/11/2011 source=dbbackup recoverydir=/tivoli/archivelog
activelogdir=/tivoli/activelog &
ANR7800I DSMSERV generated at 11:08:03 on May 12 2010.

Tivoli Storage Manager for AIX
Version 6, Release 2, Level 1.0

Licensed Materials - Property of IBM

(C) Copyright IBM Corporation 1990, 2010.
All rights reserved.
U.S. Government Users Restricted Rights - Use, duplication or disclosure
restricted by GSA ADP Schedule Contract with IBM Corporation.

ANR7801I Subsystem process ID is 6946822.
ANR0900I Processing options file /home2/tsminst1/tsminst1/dsmserv.opt.
ANR7811I Using instance directory /home2/tsminst1/tsminst1.
ANR4726I The ICC support module has been loaded.
ANR1636W The server machine GUID changed: old value (), new value (2e.c0.15.66-

.9b.6d.11.e0.be.18.00.01.05.00.00.00).
ANR8200I TCP/IP Version 4 driver ready for connection with clients on port
1500.
ANR8225I TCP/IP Version 4 administrative driver ready for connection with
clients on port 1505.
ANR0478W Session request refused. Server is running in standalone mode.
ANR0478W Session request refused. Server is running in standalone mode.
ANR0478W Session request refused. Server is running in standalone mode.
ANR0478W Session request refused. Server is running in standalone mode.
ANR4636I Starting roll-forward database restore.
ANR8955I Drive LTO4_1 in library TS3310 with serial number  is updated with the
newly discovered serial number 1310257346.
ANR8955I Drive LTO4_2 in library TS3310 with serial number  is updated with the
newly discovered serial number 1310194253.

ANR4620I Database backup series 15 operation 0 device class LTO_CLASS_1.
ANR8337I LTO volume MXDB35L4 mounted in drive LTO4_1 (/dev/rmt1).
ANR1363I Input volume MXDB35L4 opened (sequence number 1).
ANR1364I Input volume MXDB35L4 closed.
ANR8468I LTO volume MXDB35L4 dismounted from drive LTO4_1 (/dev/rmt1) in
library TS3310.
ANR8337I LTO volume MXDB35L4 mounted in drive LTO4_2 (/dev/rmt0).
ANR1363I Input volume MXDB35L4 opened (sequence number 1).
ANR1364I Input volume MXDB35L4 closed.
ANR4638I Restore of backup series 15 operation 0 in progress.
ANR8468I LTO volume MXDB35L4 dismounted from drive LTO4_2 (/dev/rmt0) in
library TS3310.
ANR0406I Session 5 started for node $$_TSMDBMGR_$$ (DB2/AIX64) (Tcp/Ip
loopback(41349)).
ANR8337I LTO volume MXDB35L4 mounted in drive LTO4_1 (/dev/rmt1).
ANR0510I Session 5 opened input volume MXDB35L4.
ANR1363I Input volume MXDB35L4 opened (sequence number 1).
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
67,371,008.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
134,742,016.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
202,113,024.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
269,484,032.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
336,855,040.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
404,226,048.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
471,597,056.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
538,968,064.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
606,339,072.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
673,710,080.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
741,081,088.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
808,452,096.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
875,823,104.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
943,194,112.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
1,010,565,120.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
1,212,678,144.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
1,280,049,152.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
1,347,420,160.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
1,414,791,168.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
1,482,162,176.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
1,549,533,184.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
1,616,904,192.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
1,684,275,200.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
1,751,646,208.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
1,819,017,216.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
1,886,388,224.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
1,953,759,232.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
2,021,130,240.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
2,088,501,248.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
2,155,872,256.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
2,223,243,264.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
2,290,614,272.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
2,357,985,280.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
2,425,356,288.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
2,492,727,296.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
2,560,098,304.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
2,627,469,312.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
2,694,840,320.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
2,762,211,328.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
2,829,582,336.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
2,896,953,344.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
2,964,324,352.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
3,031,695,360.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
3,099,066,368.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
3,166,437,376.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
3,233,808,384.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
3,301,179,392.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
3,368,550,400.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
3,435,921,408.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
3,503,292,416.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
3,570,663,424.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
3,638,034,432.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
3,705,405,440.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
3,772,776,448.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
3,840,147,456.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
3,907,518,464.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
3,974,889,472.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
4,042,260,480.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
4,109,631,488.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
4,177,002,496.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
4,244,373,504.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
4,311,744,512.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
4,379,115,520.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
4,446,486,528.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
4,513,857,536.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
4,581,228,544.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
4,648,599,552.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
4,715,970,560.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
4,783,341,568.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
4,850,712,576.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
4,918,083,584.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
4,985,454,592.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
5,052,825,600.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
5,120,196,608.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
5,187,567,616.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
5,254,938,624.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
5,322,309,632.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
5,389,680,640.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
5,457,051,648.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
5,524,422,656.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
5,591,793,664.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
5,659,164,672.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
5,726,535,680.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
5,793,906,688.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
5,861,277,696.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
5,928,648,704.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
5,996,019,712.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
6,063,390,720.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
6,130,761,728.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
6,198,132,736.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
6,265,503,744.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
6,332,874,752.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
6,400,245,760.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
6,467,616,768.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
6,534,987,776.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
6,602,358,784.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
6,669,729,792.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
6,737,100,800.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
6,804,471,808.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
6,871,842,816.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
6,939,213,824.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
7,006,584,832.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
7,073,955,840.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
7,141,326,848.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
7,208,697,856.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
7,276,068,864.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
7,343,439,872
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
7,410,810,880.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
7,478,181,888.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
7,545,552,896.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
7,612,923,904.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
7,680,294,912.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
7,747,665,920.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
7,815,036,928.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
7,882,407,936.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
7,949,778,944.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
7,988,051,968.
.
.
8,354,004,992.
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB Data bytes transferred
8,407,482,368.
ANR1364I Input volume MXDB35L4 closed.
ANR0514I Session 5 closed volume MXDB35L4.
ANR0403I Session 5 ended for node $$_TSMDBMGR_$$ (DB2/AIX64).
ANR0498W Session 6 refused for MXTLAL002CLI because restore DB is in progress.
ANR8468I LTO volume MXDB35L4 dismounted from drive LTO4_1 (/dev/rmt1) in
library TS3310.
ANR0406I Session 7 started for node $$_TSMDBMGR_$$ (DB2/AIX64) (Tcp/Ip
loopback(40183)).
ANR8337I LTO volume MXDB35L4 mounted in drive LTO4_2 (/dev/rmt0).
ANR0510I Session 7 opened input volume MXDB35L4.
ANR1363I Input volume MXDB35L4 opened (sequence number 1).
ANR1365I Volume MXDB35L4 closed (end reached).
ANR4912I Database  full restore in progress and DB transaction log bytes
transferred  50,364,427.
ANR1364I Input volume MXDB35L4 closed.
ANR0514I Session 7 closed volume MXDB35L4.
ANR0403I Session 7 ended for node $$_TSMDBMGR_$$ (DB2/AIX64).
ANR8468I LTO volume MXDB35L4 dismounted from drive LTO4_2 (/dev/rmt0) in
library TS3310.
ANR0406I Session 8 started for node $$_TSMDBMGR_$$ (DB2/AIX64) (Tcp/Ip

loopback(39260)).
ANR0403I Session 8 ended for node $$_TSMDBMGR_$$ (DB2/AIX64).
ANR0498W Session 9 refused for MXTLANUX001 because restore DB is in progress.
ANR4637I Roll-forward database restore complete.
ANR4655W The restore DB is completed and active log directory has been changed
by DB2 from /tivoli/activelog/ to /tivoli/activelog

real 3445.89
user 4.04
sys  3.32

Gabriel Medina