ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Upgrade from 5.5.6 to 6.3

2011-11-15 11:56:37
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Upgrade from 5.5.6 to 6.3
From: Maurizio Teruzzi <maurizio.teruzzi AT SUNRISE DOT CH>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 17:49:42 +0100
Hello for the tape storage pool i think it will not work because the
tape drive work differently.i never find a lin_tape drive for aix.I
did many migrations,you can did it installing a new machine and export
the data e tsm config. Saluti MT

--

Cordiali saluti / Meilleures salutations

Maurizio Teruzzi

http://www.teruzzi.ch
ftp://ftp.teruzzi.ch
Skype user: TERUZZI