ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Error ANS0106E

2011-11-15 01:43:26
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Error ANS0106E
From: Erwann SIMON <erwann.simon AT FREE DOT FR>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 06:35:08 +0000
Hi Robert,

I assume that your clients are Windows.

It's generally an upgrade problem. It can happen when the TSM services
(scheduler)are not shut down. It's'probably due to a corrupted dscenu.txt

There is a simple fix : copy the dscenu.txt file from a machime without the
problem. the other way is to uninstall and then reinstall the client.

Note that this does not apply specifically to 6.3, so your problem may be
different.