ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM for VE Demonstration Site

2011-11-11 10:43:16
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM for VE Demonstration Site
From: Rick Adamson <RickAdamson AT WINN-DIXIE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 10:26:42 -0500
Pam,

I cannot find the original site it was published on, but provided a link from
IBM where it can be downloaded. I have also added a link to a YouTube version
that I ran across.

I found the LAN implementation is too slow for prime time, but with a proxy
that has access to the ESX luns is really sweet. To get your arms around that
there is a link from the Wiki that goes over it in detail.

ftp://ftp.boulder.ibm.com/software/tivoli/enable/demo/TSM_for_VE.exe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uMkZNQ1pcM

https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/wikis/display/tivolistoragemanager/Recommendations+for+Using+LAN-free+with+TSM+for+Virtual+Environments

Hope this is helpful....

Regards,