ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Recovering orphaned tape from Library Server

2011-10-11 19:46:28
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Recovering orphaned tape from Library Server
From: Roger Deschner <rogerd AT UIC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 18:40:23 -0500
That AUDIT LIBRARY on the library client system worked! Thank you. This
is a hint to file away, as I'm sure this will come up again as we expand
our use of TSM library sharing. It would not have occurred to me to
try that, although it's the first thing the doc for AUDIT LIBRARY says.

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand
binary, and those who don't.