ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Webclient security

2011-10-04 06:44:14
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Webclient security
From: Erwann SIMON <erwann.simon AT FREE DOT FR>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 12:39:33 +0200
Hi Mathieu,

The web client is using 3 TCP ports, and 2 of these port are random ones by default.

In order to have it running through a TCP tunnel, you need to define fixed TCP ports in the client options file. See the HTTPPORT and the WEBPORTS client options.

Best regards / Cordialement / مع تحياتي
Erwann SIMON