ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Unable to load library libTdpDOM.so

2011-09-30 14:47:34
Subject: [ADSM-L] Unable to load library libTdpDOM.so
From: Bill Boyer <bjdboyer AT COMCAST DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 14:32:23 -0400
Fresh RHEL 5 install 64-bit Linux86.

TSM client 6.1.3.0 and API

TDP Domino 5.5.2.0

Installed successfully. Ran the dominstall as outlined and made the

changes to the .bash_profile. Logged in as the domino user and when i

run domdsmc I just keep getting the (title) error message and no

further. Tried uninstall and reinstall with same results. Checked  APAR

IC59484 and I'm not receiving the indicated error messages.

[root@dem ~]# su - dominodemo

[dominodemo@dem ~]$ domdsmc

Unable to load library libTdpDOM.so

[dominodemo@dem ~]$

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Bill Boyer

"There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems." -??