ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] snapdiff advice

2011-09-22 13:38:45
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] snapdiff advice
From: Remco Post <r.post AT PLCS DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 19:25:06 +0200
Hi All,

I've got another question, maybe not for the FAQ ;-)

Has anybody got this working?

And maybe for the FAQ:

Are there TSM server requirements? Does SnapDiff require the TSM server to be
at version 6, or is a 5.5 server supported?

--
Met vriendelijke groeten/Kind Regards,

Remco Post
r.post AT plcs DOT nl