ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] LARGE MS-SQL TDP backup keeps failing

2011-09-16 10:02:26
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] LARGE MS-SQL TDP backup keeps failing
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 09:52:23 -0400
FYI, FWIW,  after increasing IDLETIMEOUT and COMMTIMEOUT to 120000
(ridiculous - yes I know one value is in seconds and the other in minutes)
and 2-STRIPES, the SQL backup of this database finally finished after
running 74-Hours.

Zoltan Forray
TSM Software & Hardware Administrator
Virginia Commonwealth University