ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Disk storage pool 100% utilized but NOT cached

2011-09-13 13:30:43
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Disk storage pool 100% utilized but NOT cached
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 13:16:35 -0400
Hello Zoltan,

Using STRIPES breaks the backup into "multiple chunks".
The STRIPES value that you specify will indicate how
many chunks are created at backup time.
If you still cannot get the backup speeds you need,
and you do not get useful suggestions from this list,
please open a PMR with IBM support. They can get the
TSM performance team involved and let you know how best
to tune your environment to get the best speeds possible.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 09/13/2011
12:48:12 PM: