ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Help Required Diagnosing ASR Backup Problem

2011-09-09 08:45:15
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Help Required Diagnosing ASR Backup Problem
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 08:38:37 -0400
This looks like Windows 2003 running a version 6.2 backup-archive client.

For starters, check whether the pre-requisite hotfixes, as described in the
TSM client requirements document, have been installed. You can find this
document by going to the URL in my sig. In the "Featured links" section,
click on "Client requirements"; then click on the link for the Microsoft
Windows client.

For 6.2 clients on Windows, I recommend client level 6.2.3.1 or higher.

Best regards,

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Tivoli Storage Manager Client Product Development
Level 3 Team Lead
Internal Notes e-mail: Andrew Raibeck/Hartford/IBM@IBMUS

http://www.ibm.com/support/entry/portal/Overview/Software/Tivoli/Tivoli_Storage_Manager

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 2011-09-09
08:12:06: