ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] confused about deduprequiresbackup

2011-09-07 11:41:12
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] confused about deduprequiresbackup
From: Ian Smith <ian.smith AT OUCS.OX.AC DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 16:34:18 +0100
Alex,

I can't find the precise reference at the moment, but I think the copy
backup must be to a non-deduplicated pool for this flag to be satisfied.
Accordingly, I suspect reclamation, which is the process that
deconstructs the duplicate data, is disabled until the flag setting is
properly honoured.

Ian Smith