ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 6.2.1 DB

2011-09-01 16:59:42
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 6.2.1 DB
From: Andrew Meadows <dna1110 AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 15:53:01 -0500
For somereason it would not let me specify the all 4 filesystems at install.
It would only let me specify one then i had to extend to the others later...
If i grow out of the first filesystem will it automatically start using the
others or should i go ahead and backup and restore the database to be safe?

As for question 2 i was trying to think out of the box for an easy way to
replicate the Db across sites... You are probably right though the restore
would be a nightmare...
thanks