ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM6 and Hardware Replication

2011-08-31 15:13:39
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM6 and Hardware Replication
From: Remco Post <r.post AT PLCS DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 21:08:31 +0200
I think the biggest problem with any replication method is consistency. With
synchronous replication, this might not be a problem, and with asynchronous
replication, yo might get lucky if your consistency groups are well defined.

I'll be giving a presentation about TSM version 6 fail-over at the TSM
symposium in a few weeks time. I'd think that quite a bit of the information in
that presentation will be quite useful for what you want....

--
Met vriendelijke groeten/Kind Regards,

Remco Post
r.post AT plcs DOT nl