ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Ang: [ADSM-L] Poll: What Windows client features do you install by default

2011-08-24 10:44:26
Subject: [ADSM-L] Ang: [ADSM-L] Poll: What Windows client features do you install by default
From: Daniel Sparrman <daniel.sparrman AT EXIST DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 15:39:46 +0200
Question 1: Journaling, but not OFS as standard

Question 2: a) I dont keep the journal database on a reboot or service
shutdown, and since the Windows machines generally dont have an uptime of +1
year, each time the machines are rebooted, we get a normal incremental for
free. Never seen any problem with the journal not backing up all files though.

Best Regards

Daniel Sparrman

Daniel Sparrman
Exist i Stockholm AB